Polylang Pro v2.7.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin
Polylang Pro v2.7.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free Download With over 300,000 installs, Polylang is the most popular multilingual plugin available on the WordPress directory.
You write your posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and assign a language to each of them. The translation, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.
- You can use as many languages as you want. RTL scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus… Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts, and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in URL, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language.
- The original content, categories, post tags as well as some other metals can be automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation. Two posts can even be synchronized to appear the same in different languages.
- A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu.
NB: If you are running a WooCommerce shop, you will also need Polylang for WooCommerce. You may consider the bundle of Polylang Pro and Polylang for WooCommerce.
Polylang Pro v2.7.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Features:-
- Translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags;
- Translate Custom post types and custom taxonomies;
- Translate menus and widgets;
- Use subdirectories, subdomains or separate domains;
- WPML API compatibility;
- Translations can share the same slug in the URL;
- Translate slugs in URLs (custom post types, taxonomies and more…);
- Duplicate the content when creating a translation;
- Enable or disable languages.
Polylang Pro v2.7.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Changelog:-
Download Polylang Pro v2.7.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.7.4 ( 2020-06-29) =
* Pro: Allow using our /untranslated-posts REST endpoint for non-public post types
* Pro: Fix broken display in the block editor sidebar when a language has no flag
* Pro: Fix SSO breaking the preview on secondary domains
* Pro: Fix ACF translation option not working for term custom fields
* Pro: Fix a styling issue in the fields group list table in ACF 5.9
* Add Spanish from Puerto Rico to the predefined list of languages